Keeping our store safe for customers is the first priority. If you don’t feel safe, you won’t come in, and that’s understandable.
We anticipate opening in May and are introducing several significant changes that will impact customers and our staff in, what we believe, are many positive ways. Will they be normal or comfortable…. probably not. Will they keep us as safe as we can be outside our homes….. that’s our goal.
We have a great advantage over larger stores in that it is easier to control our environment as we work with customers individually. We are asking customers to make appointments when possible, thus helping control our foot traffic in the store. Thank you for understanding.
- At both entrances we will have sanitation tables set up for all customers to use upon arrival. Please sanitize your hands first before putting on a mask which we will provide unless you brought your own.
- Employees and customers should wear face covering or a mask. We will provide face coverings/masks if you don’t have your own.
- Social distancing will be in effect as much as possible. Our employees will also wear gloves as further protection during fittings and when taking measurements.
- The store will be deep cleaned every night as well as during business hours.
- We can do business through emailing you images and photos of items you are interested in adding to your wardrobe. When finished, the items can be mailed or delivered to your home or office.
While someone once said that hope is not a strategy, we nonetheless hope we will be able to relax these policies soon. Thank you for understanding. Our goal is to keep everyone safe.