Updated: November 24, 2020
Keeping our store safe for customers is our first priority. If you don’t feel safe, you won’t come in, and that’s understandable.
We are asking customers to make appointments when possible, thus helping control our foot traffic in the store. We have a great advantage over larger stores in that it is easier to control our environment as we work with customers individually. Thank you for understanding.
- Employees and customers should wear a face covering or a mask.
- Sanitizing tables are at both entrances so customers can sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Social distancing will be in effect as much as possible.
- We can do business through emailing you images and photos of items you are interested in adding to your wardrobe. When finished, the items can be mailed or delivered to your home or office.
- The store is cleaned every night as well as during business hours.
While someone once said that hope is not a strategy, we nonetheless hope we will be able to relax these policies soon. Our goal is to keep everyone safe.